ABERDEEN cap coat
Saxony tweed banchory 100% lambswool from Scotland
Lining in black satin 100% silk
Saxony tweed banchory 100% lambswool from Scotland. Lining in black satin 100% silk
- Scottish allure with French elegance, this cap coat in warm lambswool is fully lined in 100% silk and has a large fit to protect you from the winter.
- Designed with a large collar, storm patch, back yoke and vent, cuff straps detail.
- Smart and convenient pockets details from menswear.
- Hand-sewn finishing details.
- Pair it with our LOCK shirt, SOHO pant and FINGAL hood in Saxony tweed banchory lambswool to have the total look.
- Cut and sculpted by hand.
- Unique design and pattern by LUCIE BROCHARD.võ
- Crafted with French savoir-faire and made in Vietnam with passion
PRE-ORDER: Our products are hand crafted with the utmost care. You will receive your order between 2 to 6 weeks
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
Model wears size S/6
Neck: 29cm / 11,4"
Shoulder : 39cm / 15,4"
Chest: 82cm / 32,3"
Waist: 63cm / 24,8"
Hip: 89cm / 35"
Height: 1.78m / 5,8’
To retain the natural beauty of the fabric:
- Dry clean gentle only
- Iron in low temperature
- (a) signature release: opting out of the requirement to provide a signature on delivery; and / or
- (b) leave with reception or security; and / or
- (c) reschedule a new delivery date: selecting a delivery date that best suits you;