ABERDEEN cap coat
Saxony tweed banchory 100% lambswool from Scotland
Lining in black satin 100% silk
Saxony tweed banchory 100% lambswool from Scotland. Lining in black satin 100% silk
- Scottish allure with French elegance, this cap coat in warm lambswool is fully lined in 100% silk and has a large fit to protect you from the winter.
- Designed with a large collar, storm patch, back yoke and vent, cuff straps detail.
- Smart and convenient pockets details from menswear.
- Hand-sewn finishing details.
- Pair it with our LOCK shirt, SOHO pant and FINGAL hood in Saxony tweed banchory lambswool to have the total look.
- Cut and sculpted by hand.
- Unique design and pattern by LUCIE BROCHARD.võ
- Crafted with French savoir-faire and made in Vietnam with passion
PRE-ORDER: Our products are hand crafted with the utmost care. You will receive your order between 2 to 6 weeks
Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
Model wears size S/6
Neck: 29cm / 11,4"
Shoulder : 39cm / 15,4"
Chest: 82cm / 32,3"
Waist: 63cm / 24,8"
Hip: 89cm / 35"
Height: 1.78m / 5,8’
To retain the natural beauty of the fabric:
- Dry clean gentle only
- Iron in low temperature
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING: within 3-7 days.
PRE-ORDER: Our products are hand crafted with the utmost care.
You will receive your order between 2 to 6 weeks
SEMI MESURE: Only on pre-order. Please send us your measurements (in the note when validating your basket), refer to the size guide if needed.
You have 14 days from receiving your order to return the item to LUCIE BROCHARD.võ. Click here to read our return policy.
In certain circumstances our delivery partner may provide you with the following optional services when delivering your order, such as:
- (a) signature release: opting out of the requirement to provide a signature on delivery; and / or
- (b) leave with reception or security; and / or
- (c) reschedule a new delivery date: selecting a delivery date that best suits you;
Products should be returned unworn (other than to try them on), unwashed, undamaged and unusedwith their original tags; in the original boxes provided and inside a protective shipping box.